iOS Apps cannot clear account information that has been signed in
Microsoft Teams iOS application is caching account information that has been signed in.
I cannot clear the cached account information.
I tried the following things, but cannot clear.
- Teams App uninstall/re-install
- Clear app data...[Settings(iOS)]-[Teams]-[Clear app data]
- [Remove Account] in Atuhenticator
- Delete [Settings]-[Passwords & Accounts]-[Website & App Passwords]
- Safari [Clear History and Website Data]
We are excited to share that this feature is now available to all iOS users. To clear account information, just swipe left on the account on the login screen.
122 commentsComments are closed
This is stupid. We used to be able to sign out of teams, then when we needed to, we'd have to provide password to sign back on. Now, not even a password is required. I can randomly sign on to someone else's Microsoft Teams account from a shared iPad (or more importantly, someone else can randomly sign on to mine).
Jeramiah Brown commented
Only a full erase and wipe of the iPad clears it.