How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Provide attendee activity and engagement data post meeting

Currently other solutions (such as Zoom and Clearslide) can provide a report at the end of each meeting which contains information on attendee activity and their level of engagement. Having this capability is essential to drive increased uptake of Teams for meetings, specifically those that are customer facing.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really important requirement and it ties in nicely with some of the other meeting enhancements such as transcriptions, etc. that are now being offered in Teams. This really could be a game changer along with a more comprehensive booking system offering above and beyond the basic one offered.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have. In pushing adoption with the users having this information available for items like post sales is a must.

Functionality like this will keep Teams relevant in the market and should definitely be included

Having this ability will stop me from having to manually track attendees during the meeting, which can be a challenge when I also have to take minutes. Moving my attention back to the attendee list means that I sometimes miss important data that I should have captured for the minutes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.