See who attended a meeting vs. accepted the invite
I'd like to know who actually attended a meeting AFTER the meeting is over, vs. a list of who accepted the invitation. Often these two lists do not match. I know that the "Attendees" list is inaccurate as I appeared in an overnight meeting as an attendee, but I know I did not attend the meeting at all.
Anis Ahmed commented
1) Audio options and default selection in settings should be available within the team meeting settings.Currently the Audio settings and related options come only when the meeting is started.
2) Unnecessary pops for team come up joining the meeting from outlook for downloading team while team is already installed on the computer.
Skype for Business pops for meetings which were scheduled previously in outlook. The team migration supposed to take care of it. No more Skype for Business.
3) Navigation, buttons and short cuts need improvements. More buttons to be added in a short cut menu when the right mouse is clicked; for example,when a person is in any of the tabs the right mouse click should give an option to call. Since the buttons are on the top right corner makes it bit inefficient to go all the way to the top to click the call button. The user interface needs to intuitive and efficient.
4) It may be valuable to add the IE browser button and browser interface within Team.
5) It will be really effective to provide MDI (Multiple Document Interface) both dock-able and non dock-able inside team. It will greatly improve the performance of the user; laying out chat window on the right, Meeting window on the left and Note window on the bottom so to speak.