How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Bring Back The Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack

Please bring back the Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack for Teams. It was a really fun sticker pack that brought back the nostalgia of a favorite Microsoft mascot in a new and fun way!

4,747 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Isaac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

828 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring Clippy sticker pack back is already one of the most wanted items in Teams... please reconsider! Let people choose to add it to their organization as a custom add-on!

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Alex - if you think people are being sarcastic about wanting Clippy back, you are probably wrong. Clippy was so bad that he became a meme and a real part of the culture. Whoever created the pack obviously knew this, removing the Clippy pack is removing one of the rare bits of relevant cultural fun left in Teams.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Bob - so true! I thought the same thing when I first heard of Clippy being released as a pack for Teams! If I could upvote your comment I would.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poor Clippy gets clipped again! I had several staff stumble on the info that the pack was available on Github and were all excited about the possibility of Clippy stickers in our Teams environment. Microsoft really missed the mark on this one.... as much as people used to complain about Clippy back in the 90's, these days people love Clippy!
    I found it surprising that Microsoft has dug their heels in on first removing and then refusing to re-release the pack. It's too bad, Microsoft seemed to be doing a lot to shed its frumpy "stick in the mud" past.

• Sean Kearney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the pack existed... why not leave it? Clippy has been making a comeback with the public. Clippy is as Iconic a character with Microsoft as "Dr. Scripto" :)

• Tyson Nielsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you play with our hearts like this? Please allow the Clippy Sticker Pack to return and left as a manual custom add-on!

• Matt Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very DISAPPOINTED to read this has been declined. Seems like such a simple thing MS can do to win customer appreciation.

• adi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is evident that Clippy has a fan following. This is much more than what many of the stickers can hope or wish for! There's no harm in having clippy ... in the worst case scenario, folks would not use it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.