How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Bring Back The Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack

Please bring back the Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack for Teams. It was a really fun sticker pack that brought back the nostalgia of a favorite Microsoft mascot in a new and fun way!

4,726 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Isaac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

826 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see Clippy added to Microsoft Teams, and I would also like to see all of the Office Assistants (including Clippy) brought back to Microsoft Office for Windows as well as Office for Mac editions. The Office Assistants may have been annoying for some users, but the option to turn them off has always existed. So the people who enjoy them (like myself) can use them, while the people who do not enjoy them can turn them off.

• MS_GURU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Prasanna Parthasarathy

You moan but you also commented on this. So, you're just as "bad" ;).

#BringBackClippy

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clippy was the best part of Teams, and Clippy was never good.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want to clippy once again, he has been a good assistant and will be remembered in our hearts

• Prasanna Parthasarathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, this has 4600+ votes while fundamental functionality like the ability to forward messages from one channel/chat to another has < 400?? 🤦‍♂️

• Diego Ponce Cornejo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent many hours investigating the Microsoft agents (that's how Clippy and his gang were called => Genius, Einstein, Ridondo, Rocky, etc.) and I learned how, using macros, they could be made to talk, move and interact with questions for Mark and other crazy things that occurred to me.

Why deprive users of this? Why make my research hours go to the water? If someone did not like to use or see the agents, it would have been easy to come hidden by default but not remove the functionality.

• Vinicius Fonseca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't really like Clippy, but, at the same time, I don't understand this decision by MS. What is really going on?

• Daniel Dugovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex, could Clippy please enjoy retirement under a FOSS license (or freed from copyright)? Surely our beloved Clippy is alive and well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoever developed the sticker pack, please post the images online somewhere so we can at least use them ourselves!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.