How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Bring Back The Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack

Please bring back the Clippy Sticker Messaging Pack for Teams. It was a really fun sticker pack that brought back the nostalgia of a favorite Microsoft mascot in a new and fun way!

4,668 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Isaac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

815 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clippy was a garbage idea that nobody asked for, wasn't useful, and nobody liked. It's only appropriate that it be in Teams.

• Prasanna Parthasarathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, this has 4600+ votes while fundamental functionality like the ability to forward messages from one channel/chat to another has < 400?? 🤦‍♂️

• Diego Ponce Cornejo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent many hours investigating the Microsoft agents (that's how Clippy and his gang were called => Genius, Einstein, Ridondo, Rocky, etc.) and I learned how, using macros, they could be made to talk, move and interact with questions for Mark and other crazy things that occurred to me.

Why deprive users of this? Why make my research hours go to the water? If someone did not like to use or see the agents, it would have been easy to come hidden by default but not remove the functionality.

• Vinicius Fonseca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't really like Clippy, but, at the same time, I don't understand this decision by MS. What is really going on?

• Daniel Dugovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex, could Clippy please enjoy retirement under a FOSS license (or freed from copyright)? Surely our beloved Clippy is alive and well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoever developed the sticker pack, please post the images online somewhere so we can at least use them ourselves!

''Clippy is flattered by all the attention but plans to continue his retirement.''
    This is the typical type of generic garbage the MS has been using to respond to its customers desires and needs. What is the point of having a page set up so that customers with ideas to make the company better if the people working at MS aren't going to listen to those ideas? But alas, perhaps the employees working at admin only care about themselves? What a revolutionary concept! As your loyal customers, what WE want is most important. There is nothing wrong with the clippy sticker pack, in fact, I would be more willing to stay a Microsoft user if the people, I mean soul less, cold hearted, unloving, uncaring robots, that work at MS admin would simply help bring back this adorable, funny, and quite nostalgic sticker. They act as if clippy is a spawn of the devil and has some sort of crude, evil humor to him, when in all actuality, it was just the way that people used it that made it "wrong".So until you bring back clippy, ********, Microsoft.

I am glad it is declined. I remember the days where lot's of people who wanted to kill Clippy.
    So i do not understand this nostalgia.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

Feedback and Knowledge Base