I would like to be able to enable in a specific channel a reputation system.
When a person anwer a question, others should be able to:
- Upvote the answer
- Mark the answer as accepted (this should be shown at the top)
- Downvote an anser
All of this actions should build up a scoring system and the users more active shoul be rewarded with badges or other visual indicators. This will help people to get engaged and help colleagues.
This is only part of what I would really like to have in teams, a system like stack overflow, where members can ask questions, tag the questions and get ansers.
This will help the company to substitute stale wiki pages with dynamic, cooperative KB.
Other features that are missing in teams to achieve this are:
- Ability to tag a question
- Ability to search by tags
- Ability to mark a question as resolved
- Ability to see all questions waiting to be answered
- Ability to subscribe to tags so that "an expert" can get notified when a new question is asked with a subscribed task
To upvote the idea ti add resolved state to a conversation check this user voice: