David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mark Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Alex - any update on the recurring feature being added? It seems like a fairly simple addition, just replicating how recurring meetings are set up in Outlook.

• Scott Leach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team has schedules that rotate every 3 weeks (3 employees). i need to be able to schedule recurring weeks (W-TH) that they are the assigned resource.

and additional thing i would like is that when i create a task with a due date that it gets auto assigned based on the shift schedule.

• Travis Beazley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We cant use shifts without this simple tick box feature. We are not going to enter the same shifts over and over.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ANy word on when this might be ready to go? Really, really want to deploy Shifts, but with a lot of employee's, it would be painful to schedule every day individually for every user.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a critical feature for the uptake of Shifts for my team. We have staff who work from home on certain days so adding in once and having it recur on that day is so much more efficient than having to add the same thing in every week. Definitely keen to see this implemented.

• Larry Q commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a required feature. Copy and pasting shifts is nice but when dealing with large #'s of employees, recurring shifts would be a big time saver.

• Melissa Brenneman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am finding the ability to copy a certain number of days to fill in other days meets my need for recurring shifts. I wonder if everyone has noticed that you can do that, since the Shifts help is so scant. Even the Lynda.com video didn't mention that you can do that.

• Patrick O'Regan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to extend teams to my front line workers but without the option to set up recurring shifts this is not happening. Please get this sorted as soon as possible.

• Johannes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alex (Teams Engineering, Microsoft Teams) responded · Mar 14, 2019
    Recurring shifts is on the backlog. Thanks!

So what is that actually meaning? Next release within a month?

Glad to hear it is on the backlog! Recurring shifts would make it so we would actually use Shifts. Without that, we have no use for it. Our schedules are the same 99% of the time.

Recurring shifts would be super helpful! It takes up a lot of time to add each shift.

• Claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shifts would be much more efficient and less time consuming if the recurring feature was added - please consider this.

• Alejo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I add or edit a shift, I should have the ability to make it a recurrent shift, so I don't have to create it every day of every week/month.
    This saves time and makes Shifts a much more useful Shift management application.

• Juan Pablo Gil Galindo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I now, that Staffhub will we unavailable and replaced bythe shift add on. In schools for schedule are recurent like recomended before
    https://staffhub.uservoice.com/forums/323718-general/suggestions/33412321-recurring-shifts-and-activities
    https://staffhub.uservoice.com/forums/323718-general/suggestions/34324423-add-people-to-shifts-not-shifts-to-people
    In schools, the schedule is the same but seen by diferent stakeholders prespectives, like a view to the admin to see grades and teachers shifts and the students to be able to see their schedule
    https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/599053-schools-and-universities/suggestions/19713598-integrate-assignments-with-calendar

It is a must feature. Our requirement is to schedule the shifts in the mode: one type of shift every Monday every two weeks, another type of shift every Tuesday every two weeks, and so on ...

Basically having the ability to schedule shifts in the same way that Outlook uses for scheduling appointments.

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the utility for reoccurrence will be extremely beneficial

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base