Conversation Threads and linking with sharepoint
Hi Microsoft Team, We are executing entire project using Microsoft Teams as a medium. we identified two problems majorly
1. when we start a new message (Thread) and we may get number of replies say 80 replies for one single message. The latest message should come first as like outlook. but here we need to scroll all the replies to see the required message.
2. Even though SharePoint and Microsoft teams are Microsoft Packages we don't have option to link Microsoft Teams to SharePoint. If we will get this potion this would be a great option for the teams to collaborate.
3. General Question - Please share the difference between SharePoint , Groups and Microsoft Teams and their Basic Fundamental usages according to Microsoft Teams.
Please let me know if the solutions are already available for the above questions. If not please help us with some good solutions.
Anthony G commented
hi there, this is an ideas area, best speak to support / office 365 admin. they need be separate ideas and voted highly to be seen here.
1. is a good idea
2. it does link, speak to support to see why the option isn't. you add via the MS teams apps ./ connectors Sharepoint and pin it as a tab for the channel
3. See MS docs about this > MS teams in inner loop comms and work group, Sharepoint host lists, files (dont bother with the chats or groups in it) > https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/industry-blog/en-gb/financial-services/2018/01/31/internal-communications-where-should-your-conversations-start/