How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Busy Options (Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy)

Provide a functionalitiy similar to the one is SfB Server.

Busy on Busy - Incoming calls will be rejected with a busy signal if the user is busy.

Voicemail on Busy - Incoming calls will be forwarded to voice mail if the user is busy.

79 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kai Stenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Based on what I have tried with "Busy on busy is available when in a call" I can't get this to work. If a a user who is a part of a CQ are busy they still get's calls from the CQ and the answer toaster comes up. If the same user is in doNotDisturb they hear it rings but then they get noanswer button. Quite annoying :-)

• Ryan Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seconding the request for "Voicemail on Busy". Also, there needs to be an option to allow users to change these settings on their own.

• Peter Lovering commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Frank. That's good news but I see that the roadmap only talks about busy on busy. What about voicemail on busy, is this in the works?

• Matthias C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition it should also at least mute the ringing or even hide the incoming call notification alltogether if someone calls a Call Queue you're a member of while you are already in a call. I work in tech support, and not only is it very distracting, but there have been a few near-accidents with either almost accepting a second call or almost hanging up on a client waiting in a Call Queue while trying to assist a customer.

• Vesa Nopanen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see this either a option or adding a new state : busy - no calls
    Also, when attending a call or screen sharing this 'busy - no calls' state would be automatic just like DND when presenting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.