"Pin" important items to a tab or board, in Teams
As a Team's user, I would like to be able to 'pin' certain important threads to a tab or board or 'something' that was readily identifiable and available in my Team, so that people do not have to scroll through or search for something. Thinking along the lines of a thread asking for people to provide their time off at the Christmas Holidays or if you are asking for input on an idea and what to keep it around for a period of time.
As the Team owner, I would like to be able to manage all pinned items and remove/archive them as needed.
1) As the user, have an option to Pin a thread I start and not be able to pin threads I don't start (I can't pin someone else's thread)
2) As the user, have the ability to 'unpin' a thread I started
3) As the Team Owner, have the ability to unpin or pin any thread
4) Have a way to search for ALL 'previously pinned' threads
5) Have a way to display pinned threads visibly on the Teams screen, or find the pinned tab/screen/etc. easily through the '...' menu
Aaron Hatton commented