How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Change 'Accept Call' button color to green to match other familiar UI elements

When I receive an incoming call request, if I'm on autopilot sometimes my inclination is to click on the red 'decline call' button because that button has a different color than the other buttons--this makes it stand out as an option.

If you changed the color of the 'accept call' button to a medium green, this would make both 'accept' and 'decline' stand out from the rest of the interface and also help facilitate usability for those who are partially blind.

Doing this would align the most important call interaction buttons to the same color scheme that iOS/Android use and most people by now have internalized.

This of course does not help those who are red/green colorblind, o I would also suggest a settings option to toggle the accept/decline colors to something like a black/white color scheme for clarity.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David Galloway shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cut people off all the time because I keep clicking the wrong button. The colours seem opposite to me it's really annoying.

Feedback and Knowledge Base