How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

TEAMS Contacts and Favs with IP Phones

TEAMS Contacts and Favorites need to be able to import into Polycom phones like they do with SfB.

You are pushing us towards Teams only, so we need a solution!

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AKArt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like this issue is duplicated a couple times, but definitely needed! I can't even get a favorites list on my Yealink that's Teams-certified.

• WPJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Favorites/Pinned Contacts need to be manageable on 3PIP phones just like S4B or similar. You force upgrade to teams then take away basic functionality. Users want to see speed dials/contacts on there desk phones and most of those phones are 3PIP certified phones. Once the upgrade happens you are stuck with the favorite/pinned contacts on the desk phone with no way to modify them.

• John Shen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many organizations/Users are still using "speed dials". if teams were to be installed on the phones, it should still have that very commonly used interface.

• brad kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have for my organization. We shouldn't sacrifice functionality when transitioning from SfB to Teams and I shouldn't have to replace perfectly working one year old PolyCom phones just to make it happen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.