Org Chart Improvement
- Allow full expanded view of entire company
- Expand multiple teams simultaneously
- Better view of subordinates on any Manager's card (could be as simple as a number on the card)
Nice to Have:
- Allow users to fill in the Org Chart themselves in Teams directly (approval requests sent to IT Admin)
- Allow users to upload different profile images for chart
- Provide user profiles to learn more about each member of the org
- Profile would include the employee's location, Teams/departments they are apart of, how long they've been at the company, skills, interests, social media links, etc.. (Pingboard does this well)
Full view of the entire company is essential as is grouping by departments/teams
Need to show mobile number too, not just the primary number. Skype used to show all the contact details in the skype contact card. Teams doesn't compare..
Would be nice to show additional fields. We maintain an additional spreadsheet with initials, when it's also a field in AD that is synced to Azure. Being able to turn that field on, or show that field, would be a big benefit to us.
Please exclude shared mailbox and room accounts from the org chart
Please, include the function to block other users to view who else responds to the same manager
Ryan Prosser commented
- On the card for a user, show the number of subordinates who report to them
- New button to access the Org chart from the main navigation (not Chat > person > Org
James Sidwell commented
We would like to be able to include the user's mobile number field. We sync from AD to AAD and do sync those telephone fields. They show in Delve but not in the Teams contact card.
Marty James commented
I like the entire company org chart function