How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Improve Giphy library!

Giphy keyboards on other business comm apps have amuch more extensive library if gifs as well as a much better search feature (i.e. Slack)

Please improve the giphy keyboard - we all love using it but the Teams one is quite unuseful!

39 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erik Oliva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams

• Corey Hicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams.

• Peter Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams.

• Chris McClure commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Sean Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also add options to control previews and animations, including: off (remove), link only, preview with no animation, preview animated once, preview animated.

And as always, make this configurable globally, per-channel and per-user.

Feedback and Knowledge Base