How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Improve Giphy library!

Giphy keyboards on other business comm apps have amuch more extensive library if gifs as well as a much better search feature (i.e. Slack)

Please improve the giphy keyboard - we all love using it but the Teams one is quite unuseful!

45 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erik Oliva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams

• Corey Hicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams.

• Peter Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You gotta address this stat. The only way I can communicate to coworkers in through gifs. We switched from Slack to Teams and the gif library is super weak in Teams.

• Chris McClure commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Sean Ellis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also add options to control previews and animations, including: off (remove), link only, preview with no animation, preview animated once, preview animated.

And as always, make this configurable globally, per-channel and per-user.

Feedback and Knowledge Base