How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

When scheduling a meeting, send an invite to the entire Channel instead of Inviting each member manually.

Currently, when you create a new meeting you select the Channel to meet in and then have to type in each member to invite. I would like to just invite the entire Channel (so I don't have to type each member's name in) and each member get an outlook notification.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan Shell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is much needed. When a meeting is created in a channel, the only advice that the meeting has been scheduled is that there is a note in conversation - easily missed.

I have to advise people to add the Channel to meet in but also to individually invite all the team members which kind of defeats the purpose.

Perhaps, when the Team meeting is created, the list of names of members of the team could populate the 'Invite People' area. The user could then delete any that aren't required to attend or add extra invitees as well.

Everyone would then receive an email that the meeting was on.
    If someone didn't want to receive these emails, it could be a setting in notifications

• Kyrylo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IMHO this is a very helpful opportunity especially when there are a lot of persons in your team

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.