Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when user sets an OOO because of holidays, he should be able to set teams manually on available for a short time in case he wants to use his license for a short moment.thanks

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a serious problem and it's impacting my business! I made the BAD decision choosing Teams over Skype for Business. This is unacceptable for a PAID software

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My status has been stuck in OoO for three weeks now even though I have tried everything from logging out of all devices. deleting every single appointment in my calendar, uninstalling and then only use the web version for several days... still stuck in OoO..

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine is even more simple to replicate: My current status is "In a call". If I click on this and select "Available", nothing happens. Just nothing. It doesn't even change briefly, Teams just ignores my selection. Nothing I can do will change my status as displayed by Teams.

• anf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same issue. Here are some steps to reproduce for my scenario:
    -Blocked day as OOO on computer well before the day
    -Turned on automatic replies for outlook on my mobile device day of OOO.
    -Teams shows OOO on mobile device (didn't check computer)
    -Came into work next day, turned off automatic replies for outlook on my computer
    -Teams shows OOO on computer in upper right and on taskbar
    -Quit Teams and re-started app - still showing ooo in upper right and taskbar
    -Closed teams and outlook - still showing ooo in upper right and taskbar
    -Closed everything and restarted computer - still showing ooo in upper right, taskbar now showing available indicator. Confirmed co-worker still seeing me as OOO.
    -Closed all apps on mobile device - still showing ooo in teams app and in upper right of computer. Taskbar still showing as available.

• Rosie Teribery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't even change it to a different status, but I was in the Developer Preview. Once I switched back to production view, I can now change it, but it won't actually change...so it thinks I'm "AWAY"....so annoying.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.