How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Teams on Surface Hub does not load?

HI, i'm currently testing Teams on the Surface Hub, i've downloaded and installed Teams as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-surface-hub

as far as i understand it is public released, but still the store page Shows the warning that Surface hub Needs to be in Insider program?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-teams-for-surface-hub/9pczm4lgf8s6?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

notice Right side of surfacehub to see "not loading" Teams app...

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stephan Lang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is likely caused by a third party SSO. Can you confirm? We ended up renaming the account to ____@____.onmicrosoft.com as a test, and it signed in as expected. As you now the onmicrosoft domain will bypass ADFS/SSO.

Would be nice if the product team commented on this. We have a case open with support, who are now tying to set up our identical environment to repro it for the product team. The support team is struggling with setting up the environment...and honestly, what a waste of time. Our SSO is on a list of supported SSO providers....and therefore we expect that product teams are testing against it. If they're not, then publicly come out and say you don't support third party sso for MS Teams + Surface Hub.

• Stephan Lang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also what i really like to know how to use the Surface hub correctly in o365? especally in an hybrid deployment… i know the documents.. but does the ad synced account Need an o365 License?

Feedback and Knowledge Base