Call Queue opt in/out in Mobile app
I am part of a Call Queue and it works as expected in the desktop app, but it rings also on my mobile app even when I am at the office with my phone next to my computer. Two ideas:
1. The Call Queue should recognize that I am using the computer and should prioritize it for incoming calls, so it shouldn't ring in the mobile app.
2. Have an option to opt out for calls to the Call Queue in the mobile (or maybe for all calls). We use Team mobile to be in contact with the office at all times (it works better that SMS), but having those Call Queue calls ring every so often makes us to sign out on the mobile, which defeat it purpose.
Mike Rofe commented
For anyone still voting for this old suggestion, you actually can opt out of call queues on the mobile app (at least on Android), so not sure why this request is still live on UserVoice and hasn't been flagged as having been delivered already.
You can find it in Settings - Calling - Call queues
Michael Stilborg commented
Please, don't use my cell phone for Teams calls!
Users need to be able to opt out of call queues in the mobile app. Many users use the app when they are off work hours but shouldn't be getting calls from a queue if they aren't actually working
when call is made to Call queue in Teams, works as expected in desk phone and computer. However, when i answer the call in my mobile, i cannot hear anything and it says is being forwarded. Please help.
Currently we are finding users uninstalling the Teams app because they cannot stop incoming calls, but they still wish to use the app for the collaboration and chat functionality. Our users really need an option to limit incoming calls on the Teams mobile app. The options should be something like:
- Always receive calls in the app.
- Do not receive calls in the app when I am active on Teams on desktop.
- Never receive calls in the app.
Antoine Heskia commented
+1 for me.
I can pick up the call from the desktop app (and it works as expected)
If I try to pick up the call, this doesn't work and the call is disconnected…
This is really annoying beacause I loose a lot of calls !