How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

While in a call, add another person to the call

Reopening previous UserVoice post per request of MS Support:
https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/16952083-while-in-a-call-add-another-person-to-the-call

"While in a call, you should be able to add another person (or more than one) to the call, to instantly create a group call. Similar as in Skype by clicking the "+" button."

This is NOT completed - this feature, as well as various other features (such as Delegate Call-As) are not available in PSTN calling/Calls tab, only Teams-to-Teams calling (via the Chat tab).

These features have been marked as completed in the UserVoice as well as the roadmap but that is not correct.

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrick G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandon Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heads up that this is now available... Just click the little person with the + in the top right of the window while on a call.

• Aaron Marks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is badly needed for PSTN calls. I needed this for the first time and could not believe that simple 3-way PSTN calling wasn't implemented. I'm hesitant to ever call anyone on Teams now because I always need this feature.

We had to all of our accounts back to Islands from Teams-only because of this.

The original 400+ vote request for this shouldn't have been closed until this was implemented for PSTN calls as well.

• Stu Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Curious, I just used this feature yesterday and it worked for me. Added a new user to the call I was already in.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While in a call, you should be able to add another person (or more than one) to the call, to instantly create a group call. Similar as in Skype by clicking the "+" button.

Feedback and Knowledge Base