How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

make "call me back" a default option for all meetings

Like SfB: provide an option to default to "call me back" when joining a meeting. In its current state, if Teams can't connect to a meeting for any reason, the user never gets the option to "call me back"

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MichaelF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

None of our external meeting attendees can figure out where the "call me back" feature is under the tiny little 'i" icon barely visible in the upper right corner. Everyone thinks the meeting must be VOiP or they have to call in using the original option in the meeting invite.

This is just one of the many features that makes Meetings in MS Teams nearly unusable

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an essential feature, you should be able to choose call me back as the default over pc audio, that way you also wouldnt get an echo and could control phone audio from the app....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...or at least make it more obvious to end users not familiar with Teams and not have them join then click on the i icon in the top right.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.