kris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt Stroshane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a small business with a lot of clients. It would be great if all of our employees didn't have to waste their time maintaining the same contact list. Microsoft already solved this problem in Outlook with contacts in a Shared Mailbox. Could Microsoft please develop a Teams-to-(Shared)Mailbox connector??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this still an issue, we are migrating to teams and only some contacts have gone over missing all of our customer contacts that are in Skype for Business but not gone over to teams?

• Chris Webb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys, this is coming, the contacts were migrated, but they just haven't been added to display in the client. They said they are trying to get these spun up by end of Q4

• Aquila Kashino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate Teams! Not only did I lose all of my external contacts, I can't even check what they were thanks to the forced migration. On top of that, I can't even add them in teams as it says they are not found. Amazing Microsoft. Way to break a fully functional and usable product for no good reason. I am not even allowed to use hybrid mode. Thanks a ton. My customers are going to be so happy when they run into this issue after being FORCED to migrate.

• Rob Graebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only had Federated contacts...my customers. Now, they are gone! So far, not impressed. I need these restored ASAP.

• Aaron Marks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like only contacts that have local tenant Guest Accounts are being migrated over. Please migrate over non-Guest Accounts as SfB contacts (a SfB logo next to them would be even better) to fulfill the promise of feature parity and SfB chat federation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base