Properly generate a sharepoint URL identifier when the Team name contains non-ASCII characters
If you use non-ASCII characters (I only tested so far with ñ) in a Team Name, the corresponding Sharepoint group will simply strip those characters from the name to the team identifier which makes the URL unreadable (e.g., mañana -> maana). It should either do intelligent substitution (mañana -> manana) or let the team creator enter/edit the name that will be used.
I did some more analysis of what happens. It will strip all non-ASCII characters to generate the URL identifier. Hence, if you had something like "測試 2", the URL identifier simply be "2". If you have no ASCII characters, then the URL identifier is something like "msteams_<hex digits>".