How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Support for existing Skype-Compatible wireless headset devices (Jabra, Sennheiser, etc.)

Make Teams compatible with wireless headsets (USB or Bluetooth) that are able to be used with Skype.

55 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Seymour shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't believe Teams does not support Jabra pro 9450 device but Skype does. Frustrating. Will go back to using Skype for meetings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed that when I have Skype for Business loaded, Microsoft Teams can't grab the headset controls of my Jabra Pro 9470. Works fine if I exit Skype. I'm also noticing that Teams isn't recognized by Jabra Direct. Root cause?

Jabro pro 9470 audio fix: In Jabra Direct app (v 4.x) go into Device Settings/Softphone (PC) and enable PC audio.

My Jabra 9470 does not work in Teams (no audio). Works fine in Skype. USB connected.
    I updated the firmware - no help.

• Mitch Hawkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same for me, I have an Jabra Pro 9450 and it worked on Teams previously. My application also no longer lets me blur the camera background, which also worked previously (Logitech C270). Teams is designed for meetings, when will it match current Skype meeting functionality with these tools?

• Lucas Reinhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Prior to my MS Teams app being updated yesterday 11/8/18, my Jabra Pro 9470 worked without issue. Now it works except I can no longer accept calls by pressing the headsets answer call button. Not sure what changed... The device has latest firmware and I have updated my Jabra Direct software with no success.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.