Keyboard actions Excel Files
When an excel file is opened within Microsoft Teams, the usual keyboard shortcuts when using Excel should work too. I can particularly point out the following:
1. a. Excel file opens in read-only mode and keyboard just doesn't work for navigation across cells.
1. b. Opening a file in edit mode also has the same issue
Once a cell is clicked, then keyboard input works.
2. Ctrl + PgUp, Ctrl + PgDn for moving between sheets is not supported.
3. Edit mode: Tab does not help navigate to the next cell like in Excel. Right Arrow has to be used for that.
4. When entering many cells in a row using Right Arrow key, say, A1 to A4, Enter in Teams moves to cell B4 (just under the previous cell in focus). In Excel, this goes to B1 i.e. the starting cell where data entry begun. Excel like behaviour is desirable.
shift+space; alt+e+d, etc... none of my useful shortcuts work. Nor does doubleclicking on format painter.