How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Why not merge Kaizala and Microsoft teams?

Why not merge Kaizala and Microsoft teams?

66 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Franz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My collegues refuse to use another new app like "Kaizala". Please "integrate"!

• leigh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is reason for overlapping functionality. I get it.
        But the functionality for actions is great. It is a real timesaver, and should be implemented in Teams.
        I am making this plain because I don't think we want any of the quick/phone number login stuff in Teams, just the actions and the flexibility that comes with them.
        -thanks
        -e

• Thierry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know whose strategy is to confuse more and more customers! Go back to skype teams and merge all features into one app and integrate with outlook!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop creating different apps that do the same thing. Expand on the systems you already have in place. End users and admins are getting confused and frustrated on what to use. You start to use something get everyone to use it and then Microsoft cancels it. Please stop and just expand on the current platforms.

Kaizala as the chat of Ms teams would work perfectly. 20 persons of contact in the actual teams chat is to little for our company.

• Thierry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do we have Teams, Skype, yammer, Outlook groups, sharepoint, Outlook and now Kaizala, can't they merge them all into something called Skype teams, even having a tab for Skype teams in outlook. How could they ditch Skype name, when such a name is used for any video call via internet, it's a very strong brand for video calling used every where. Can't they stop fragmentation of their app and stop complications

• Vesa Nopanen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about creating a Kaizala tab, just like one that is coming to Yammer?
        I see several use cases where Teams and Kaizala would work together. I experimented already this with Flow (sending messages back and forth) but a more out of the box integration would be good.

• Charles Rube commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost thought I misread the Kaizala announcement. Having yet another chat/collaboration tool deflates the message that Teams is (or should be) the hub for collaboration in a company. Please have confidence in, support and develop just one chat collaboration system.

• Duncan Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft drove the 1990's productivity revolution by combining disparate products into one clean suite (Office). Seems like since 2000 they prefer chaos over productivity. I vote for focus on productivity. Simply expand Teams capabilities to handle external coms more easily, including webinars and embedded support....

• Frank Schuurman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i understand the request to merge, but chats are already in Teams and are functional. The chats about close sales deals are now in Whatsapp. With Kaizala is will be possible to get those from whatsapp to a company controlled area. When merged my suspiscion is that it will not be used, as the functionality differs from Teams in contradiction to Kaizala

PLEASEEEEE just merge these - you are confusing users and confusing administrators on what Microsoft is going to make their flagship product! So frustrating

Don't forge the chat based Staff HUB app on top of it!!! Too many duplicating technologies... Open Teams to handle B2B, B2E, and B2C, to be like Slack.

My thoughts exactly. The last thing we need is yet another chat-based app to make things even more confusing between Skype, Teams and Kaizala. Why does Microsoft create seemingly competing products under the same subscription?

Feedback and Knowledge Base