How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Include call history in chat

Am I the only one finding it painfull that the chat history DOES NOT include call logs?

I want to be able to reconstruct to whom I talked how long. As a workaround I started to use Skype again or quit the Teams calls and call back the people by phone.

In Skype this feature helped me a lot when I tried to reconstruct to whom i spoke on days where things became crowded.

Please implement that feature asap!

77 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Metin Yaylacioglu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed that this feature is *very* helpful when reconstructing timelines of phone calls.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the Teams App installed on my iPhone and it does show call logs (even when your phone was not involved with the call). But the calls do not show up in my Windows Client App.

The really irritating thing about this is that you can see if you missed a call, but you can't see if you subsequently called back.
        Even if you remember calling back, they might then have called again afterwards and you missed that subsequent call, so the message that you Missed a Call might refer to the one that you responded to or the one that came after, so you can't be sure whether you should be calling back or not!

Hi, I came here looking for the same thing. If I am in a chat with someone and they ask a question, I might quickly hit "call" to answer the question by calling them. But Teams doesn't log that call. The next line would be the next chat and there is no record the call every took place. Skype shows all calls in line with chat as expected. Desperately missing from Teams.

• Vittorio Sozzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, that would be very useful to have a audio / video call log (at least call started / call ended / duration)

Hi,

I see call logs shows when we are at least 3 in group chat, but it seems one to one call logs was removed?

Feedback and Knowledge Base