How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Make Planner (and other apps) sticky to the sidebar.

I do a lot of work across teams and I want to click into Planner just like Chat or Activity to easily see all tasks across teams. Sortable by priority/due date pls.

159 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Dominik Gauß commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easily one of the most annoying missing features in Teams.
    Funny side note: The Android App can do this already.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to add diferent Apps in the sidebar. It will help the users to speed up their flow of work.

• KM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was hoping I would just google the solution for this, but instead ended up here, discovering that I am wishing for the impossible. Hey Teams team, you can't stop me from dreaming!

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your administrators should be able to set up a customTeam app policy and add whichever app you like to have in the sidebar. Keep in mind this requires access to the Microsoft teams admin center and admin rights to setup. At least there is a work around since individual users can't yet do it in the application directly.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, can't believe this isn't already a thing.. there is just blank space there WAITING to be used but nope, gotta click the three little dots? really?

• Huyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This features is very useful since it is the most accessed functions when I am using Teams

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed. please make this a feature. would like to be able to pin OneDrive and other apps to Sid bear for easy access.

• Mark Engels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not already a thing? I just clicked around for a few minutes trying to pin Planner before giving up and searching for the non-existent solution.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.