How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

change "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" to "CLICK HERE to join meeting"

"Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" doesn't look like you can click to to most of our users.

25 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Jennifer Borri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've scheduled external meetings with multiple developers who do not know the "Join Microsoft Team Meetings" is a link and join by phone instead. If my consultant developers don't understand the Teams meeting link, our average business users will not either. Please show the URL for the meeting join link. (Or use "Click Here" if you have to, although that is not a best practice). This is a major pain point for Teams meetings.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 50% of the meeting invites I sent out to people result in them joining the audio conference only, as they do not realize that 'join Microsoft Teams Meeting' is a click-able hyperlink. Microsoft, please make this an underline so it makes it appear click-able, or do as the author above suggested and indicate "click here" - or do something, please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.