Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jelle Goossens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please guys, make this happen. I read everywhere that it actually works when you make chrome faking it's Edge. I can't explain this to people who're coming from Google Meet.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed yesterday! For EDU there are many needs for one-off guest access for class discussions and expert sessions, not having this requires a large organization to find alternatives to something that should already be built-in at this point of development in Microsoft Teams - Desktop Sharing and Video are pretty basic services for video conferencing, no?

We are moving to Zoom meetings and pstn this year because of the lack of Chrome support. Sucks to have to pay for something else we already have because you guys do not fully support the most used browser in the world.

Until this is supported my 1000 users (and counting) goes with alternatives such as Slack or appear.in instead. Microsoft, you really need to get a better understanding of how people (users) think, and prioritize accordingly.

How has this not been done yet? Now that Edge is going Chromium can you please get this working in Chrome.

This is lazy stuff. I get that only so many man hours can be spent on this but seriously.... it's basic conferencing.

Please, Please, Please, add the use of Video in Chrome. We are losing adoption of Teams and moving to Zoom for this kind of work.

• Dwayne Alton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I asked the team during an AMA, they said supporting Chrome was not a priority. It is obvious that Microsoft is trying to cripple the experience for Chrome users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base