How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

View or export a list of users who attended a meeting

Currently, there is no method of viewing a list of meeting attendees after a meeting has ended.

Meeting organizers should be able to view or export a list of attendees, including enter and exit times, duration, etc.

721 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

patrick orlob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chip Linthicum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this similar to the integration with SfB and OneNote where it will automatically log the attendance of participants As they join and check them off in the meeting notes

• Jolene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 vote on this incredibly useful and valuable feature. It will tremendously cut down manual hours spent on reporting amongst other things. Thank you.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't express how valuable this would be for my team and the ~20 community calls we manage monthly. I expected this as basic functionality with launch and we are still waiting for it. If there is anything community managers can do to escalate this please let us know.

• Ricardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there!
    Adding my vote as well, meetings attendance provides valuable insights to measure the usefulness and relevance fo meetings.
    Would love to see this new feature AVAILABLE SOON!

• Chip Linthicum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my vote, I can't believe this capability was lost with the adoption of Teams. If I use Skype and integrate my notes with the outlook invite and Skype I get this automatically in the meeting minutes. Disappointing Microsoft didn't carry this feature over. I hope there's an update or better workaround soon.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.