How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Integration of Jabra 9450 Headset connected via USB with PC doesn't function properly on Teams in Windows 10. Works ok on Skype for Business

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 9450 works, but it is a terrible experience. I have to pick up the headset, answer the call manually from the Teams popup, and then click the 9450 button the looks like a telephone.

Same this kind of problem I faced from last few days , very Bad experience with this headset. But the other one headset Jabra Pro 930 is working very well.

Has this been resolved? I have the same issue with Jabar 9400BS. Love the headset but with company moving to teams might have to look at another. This will push our company from purchasing future Jabar products.

• Jason Clishe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this issue as well. I use a Mac but the same headset, and it does not work with Teams (works fine with Skype for Business).

• Cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am experiencing the same issue. Logitech 9450 headset works fine with Skype for Business but does not yet work with Teams. Our office is using Teams more and more and is gradually becoming our primary tool for inter-office communication. Would also appreciate any updates on this issue.

This is an issue at one of our sites that is very encouraged by and using Teams actively. The site is entirely on the 9450 headset, and it does work well with SFB/SFB-O. Jabra support has been unable to get the headset to work under Win7/Win10 testing. Appreciate any development or updates on this matter. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base