How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

DO NOT DISTURB- DOESN'T WORK

Make the "Do Not Disturb" actually not disturb! I hate that I still receive notifications on my PC as well as on my phone when in DND. It doesn't even send a message to people that this person is unavailable so they can't send you a message.

35 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jamye Newman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alfred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is infuriating. Can this please be brought to feature parity with Skype?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So-called professional package that utterly ignores all methods to show you are busy and shouldn't be disturbed. Bypasses multiple layers of Do Not Disturb, both in app and in phone. Rings no matter what. Apalling.

• Brian Rubow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my current number one issue with Teams. I finally resorted to actually logging out of Teams when I give presentations--just to avoid the interruptions/pop-ups/notifications/calls/etc.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the single most annoying thing about this terrible application (along with that useless bar at the top of the screenshare). A breath of wind seems to reset your status back to available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base