Link to Group Planner before it's been accessed through ******* first
I'm Unable to link to a Group Planner until I've accessed it through ******* first. I'm using the following procedure:
- Create Team (eg. "Team1") in Microsoft Teams.
- Add Planner Tab
- There is no option to link to an existing plan.
To resolve this I:
- Navigate to the Planner application.
- Click on the "Team1" Plan.
- Navigate back to Teams.
- Add Planner tab, where I can now link to the existing Team 1 Plan.
Coincidentally, I have the same issue with OneNote. Is this expected behaviour?