Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carolan Wolterman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there a restriction on the number of days you can see going forward on the calendar in teams? I have a recurring meeting also weekly that I cannot get to because it will only allow me to see 2 weeks out at a time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have set up a weekly recurring meeting in MS Teams. I need to change one of the occurrences of this meeting in 3 weeks time to start and finish at a different time. There is no feature in MS teams that allows me to do this as there appears to only be a daily view which cannot scroll that far in advance.

If this really is the case then MS teams is unusable for managing recurring meetings. Either implement a feature to let users see a weekly and monthly Calendar view or disable recurring calls.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I'm looking for.

ex: I just canceled all my "skype" meetings and set them up as "Teams" meetings. But I can only see day by day. Would be great to see your monthly calendar (Outlook) instead of only the day!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.