Customize the Team creation interface
Depending on the context of an organization, it may be useful to let tenant administrators to customize the "Add Team" page in order to :
- Inform about specific practices of Teams in the organization
- Communicate about legal, terms and conditions before creating a new Team
- Publish communication and link to a provisionning system that some organization are implementing when preventing user to create Teams directly from the interface.
It could be done by a text panel in the "Add Team" interface. The content of the panel should be editable from the Teams administration interface at the tenant level.
Tristan Floor commented
Also needs a userfriendly approval proces behind the create team button.
John Benak commented
+1 On this. We're using a provisioning system for audit/approval purposes, and rather than present users with a hard stop and no other info when they click the 'create a team' button I'd like to be able to either:
1. Auto-redirect them to a SPO site that is the entryway to our Team creation request workflow, or
2. At least customize the text in the error msg to provide a URL to the SPO site where they can go on and complete their Team request.
A T's & C's would also be helpful.