How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Organize teams

Not sure if this is out there but I think it would be very beneficial to be able to group teams into folders or groups. This would help our team a ton with organization.

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Zach shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have way too many teams and things are getting lost. I want my main teams in one "folder" and then be able to organize and collapse teams that I am just a part of, but not actively engaged.

• Chad Kealey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% agree that there needs to be some way to group (no pun intended) entries in the Teams sidebar. The days of people doing one job are long gone (at least in Academia), and I have 8 Teams related to my ongoing positions, along with another 12 or so for projects and several more that I'm tangentially involved in. Even if it provided a way to sort them by "last time I visited", that would be helpful. Ideally, though, it'd be great to have the ability to created headings, assign the group to a heading, then make the headings collapsible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.