How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Meeting Minutes Tool

It would be great to have the ability to have a meeting minutes tool included in OneNote that documents who is saying what and logs all of the conversations in chat, saves a recording, and has a file share library associated to each meeting, then it can be filed with other meetings or projects so everything is in one place.

167 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a user of teams and of one-note making one-not a "Capture Meeting notes in OneNote is huge. Adding a Workbook for a team ideally and possibly at a channel level] is massive. I can use the tags to mark-up content in the meeting notes to allow us to be more productive - e.g. capturing ideas and actions. The current meeting notes implementation using the wiki is very poor in comparison. Something like the Skype for business / exchange integration would be perfect so the OneNote page opens with the attendees listed etc.

I agree. This speaks directly to the foundation of what Teams is for, as well is as incorporation of S4B. This would be HUGE for anyone in the project management role.

I created a meeting notes in MS Teams desktop app, but the link doesn't generate a web URL. Is there a way to get a web URL since there is a SharePoint modern Teams site associated?

• Benoit Fournier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to share the agenda would make it a complete meeting solution.
        - Before:agenda;
        - During:online meeting;
        - After:minutes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base