How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Drop Teams

This is more a thought that an idea, but I have worked with MS software for almost as long as it has be available and this is starting to feel like you are pushing your version of Facebook into a product that is so overloaded with features it is difficult to use. I am never sure if my posts are private or public most of the time I can't find what I am looking for and the Voice/Video drags my system down and the audio locks and skips. It feel like I have the latest version of Zune. Please, you are not Facebook so why try to be? Office 365 is a great product, you should drop this Teams thing and focus on making Office work better and faster.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't disagree more! Persistent chat is a huge benefit and allowing my team to work in a single pane for communication is a great promise. This bridges the gap between Skype and Slack where Yammer (there real alternative to Facebook) isn't a great fit.

We have had huge uptake in Team and elimination of huge volume of e-mail to the point 365 Groups probably don't really make sense in our organizations.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree: Teams is NOT about professional communication. It seems to be an attempt to have Facebook in the office. VERY difficult to use for communication in a professional environment. But, it comes with O365 and managers think that it is "free". Teams is a huge impediment to communication because the goal appears to be a Facebook for the office app. We were using an Atlassian product that is targeted at comm Since being forced to Teams because it is "free", participation has steadily dropped. Developers are not big fans of Facebook at the office it appears.

Feedback and Knowledge Base