How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Status Mis-Match and and Suggestion for Collaboration

I faced an issue, the status of my other team members is not correctly visible...I mean user is available in Skype for Business, but shows as Away in Microsoft Team ?

Everybody should be on MS Team to have the correct status ?

If it is then I would suggest you to enable the integration between old Lync, SFB etc and MS Team so whoever using Microsoft Product can collaborate.

Even I would suggest you to make this MS Team more collaborative by integrating with other top business applications use for communication (Chat/Audio/Video).

By this the app would be easily been used by users effectively and quickly. It may make little complication to get customer diverted from old app's old tech to new Tech however you may force them to end old products.

I have more ideas and can contribute to make this Microsoft Team product successful.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rishabh Sankhala shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.