How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Enable editing of Wiki pages in the Teams Mobile App

Currently Wiki pages are read only in the Mobile App. Please make them read/write so we can make a quick change to a Wiki page while on the go. Thanks :-)

189 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wim De Groote shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS Teams team, please can we have an update on this? Editing Teams in iOS is a really important feature for us as a mobile workforce

PLEASE EXPEDITE! WE ARE AGGRESSIVELY USING TEAMS for amazing work! Not being able to edit on mobile (android/iPhone/iPad) is killing the workflow COMPLETELY. We are going for user adoption but that is killing it! Thanks! LOVE THE PRODUCT!!!

Someone at my company had a great idea of creating a “suggestion box” using a Teams Wiki, but without the capability to create items via the mobile app, I think we are going to have to move that to a different solution as we lose major effectiveness if you can’t add a suggestion you think of spontaneously to that Wiki via mobile device while on the go.

To compound this issue, Teams won’t let you open the web version from any browser I’ve tried on an iOS device, which might have been a suitable short term workaround.

• Bořek Hlivů commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great feature! That's last missing feature to be able to do all my regular daily stuff completely on my cell phone.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a pain that this doesn’t work.
        For goodness sake, the more you do the more you dumb it down.
        What is the point of delivering an app?

• Anuranjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unfortunate that such an important item is sent to backlog. This one single missing feature reduces the effectiveness and usage of teams to great extent.
        Hope this feature will get the needed treatment shortly and in priority

Hi

This is a major inconvenience for my team not having this feature. We use teams for meeting when majority of the team is working remotely and this is limiting the effectiveness of my remote workers

• Peter Galloway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t convince my team to move from Confluence without the ability to edit wikis on a mobile device (iPad at least)

• Brandon De VITO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any word on this? The Wiki is the PRIMARY way my team interacts with out knowledge-base. We're unable to provide information changes without being logged into a PC; which is challenging because iPads are the main tool of the team for communication.

Agreed! I was excited to introduce Wikis as a way of editing meeting agendas from you phone last-minute and was sad to see you couldn't edit. Really need this! Back to using a clunky OneNote instead...

As many more professionals are using Teams Mobile App, being able to edit Wiki pages and upload Files is a necessity, not a luxury. Can this be expedited somehow, as this thread is now a year old?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base