How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Enable editing of Wiki pages in the Teams Mobile App

Currently Wiki pages are read only in the Mobile App. Please make them read/write so we can make a quick change to a Wiki page while on the go. Thanks :-)

313 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wim De Groote shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Spiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just ran across this issue today. Was in a meeting, hit up the wiki in a Team channel and realized I could do nothing on my iPad. Didn’t bring my Mac or Surface Pro so I’m in a tough spot.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much longer, Engineers? I need to know if I have to figure out a workaround.

I'm also waiting for this update... is very important to view all the wiki and the chat for each wiki section

• Greg Besso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hahahaha it's 2019 and Microsoft is still not walking the walk on "mobile first". Come on guys, really!?

I'm only able to see the first section on the wiki. I need to view all sections. Editing would be great too.

• Penny Emonson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea how long until we see this? Ijust ran into this limitation.I wanted to take the meeting minutes on my ipad while sharing stuff on my laptop, but NOPE can't do that!

• Nick B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, what’s the issue with this feature? Why can editing wiki in iOS not be enabled? It’s not showing on the roadmap. Can you advise if this is something that is intended.

It would be normal to be able to edit and add.

Are we using it wrong, should we use a different plugin? How do Microsoft use it?

• Miguel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still in backlog? I can’t edit/create new wiki pages in the mobile app... Thanks!

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, looks like this has been on the backlog for years now.

GOOD JOB Microsoft!

I cant understate the regret I feel about using TEAMS over other applications. This is simply the WORST app :(

Bump - Love the ability to use Wiki. Have moved from PC to iPad and this is hindering the way our team works.

Found myself stuck on the phone. It was so exciting so far and was able to capture ideas anytime, with the WIKI really hit the roadblock. So used to getting things done on phone, missing this. Please do share an update on when to expect the feature.

Any update? without this feature we are limiting mobile devices workforce, for instance commercial people that only have iPads.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base