How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

It is bothersome to scroll conversation screen. I want ask you to improve it as I can scroll smoothly with arrow keys.

It is bothersome to scroll conversation screen. I want ask you to improve it as I can scroll smoothly with arrow keys.

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SDC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, this makes navigating a long conversation very frustrating. I can barely scroll back two pages before it has to load the older messages. Then, the loaded messages are not even held for much time. If I scroll away from them briefly, they need to be reloaded if I come back.

Even going back to the last message requires reloading.

Search is amazing, but it is not a substitute for everything. Sometimes you know vaguely of a conversation that was had or a picture that was sent, and in this case you usually have to scroll to find it. The slow scrolling makes this very challenging.

A desktop app should be able to keep a large cache of messages to improve performance. I have a workstation, I expect it to work better than a web app on a smart phone.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the desktop it is hard to scroll through the conversation. Can you add up and down arrows and let it stop properly on the area needed. It always moves on me when I'm looking for the part of the conversation I need.

Feedback and Knowledge Base