Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. More and more end-users complain that they don't understand what Teams is and don't want to use it. Now they have to manually disable it at each computer they use. No Deinstall available in case you don't have an AD. So stupid mistake which MS calls: Function by design.
    So please remove this 'functionality' immediately and stop confusing customers.
    Installation of software is fine but don't start until the end-user starts manually!!!

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm at the other extreme side. I want it start at startup. Actually, It's not

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like any other program that plays nice, there has to be an option to disable launching on startup. Hate is a strong word but pushing it down one's throat is not exactly a desired behavior.

• Kelly Schachenman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having this app auto-start without my explicit permission is an absurd feature. Either make the default setting not-automatic or have a start dialog that asks the user if they want this feature. Very poorly done... I will probably remove this app from my PC and just use the windows interface. I am suggesting all my colleagues use caution when they install this app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.