How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Please stop request to "Add Helper" Popups on the Mac.

There is no indication on what the Helper does or what why I need to add the Helper. For all I know, I can be installing a virus.

21 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still happening for many of us on Macs at my company. Very annoying.

• Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least, just say what the Helper is actually trying to do, in plain language. Honestly, an incredible innovation in technology would be error messages, push notices, etc indicating what the actual error is or communicating what is being pushed in plain language.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been at least a year for me and it still doing that. Just Fix it! I would gladly remove TEAM from my Mac but I need it because the company I work for run on that. Seriously I would rather use Slack!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am accosted multiple times a day being interrupted with the MS Teams dialogue demanding I approve what seems to be an avalanche of 'new helper tools'. I am a believer of push notifications (a) and code updates (b). However, none of these should be allowed to interrupt my business use of my computer. Especially for macOS, I beg MSFT to please integrate MS Teams into KeyChain so that my OS can satisfy any such request for my credentials. Please. There is not a day when I don't have to pull myself back from deleting MS Teams from my laptop.

• LaRue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any resolution for this???? It's driving me CRAZY!
    And my colleagues from the same company do NOT get this. ONly me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base