How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Start calendar week on monday (or allow setting)

Using the desktopversion, when I want to plan a meeting, my weeks start on Sunday. I'm used to weeks starting on Monday, so I spent half an hour planning (and replanning) meetings.

87 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Coen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian Caldwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company users find this very confusing, that the week starts on Sunday. Please fix this ASAP - either copy settings from Office 365 account, Outlook, or allow the setting to be made in the Teams app. We need this feature.

• Szabó László commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking at the comments on this topic - the first appearence of this was in July 2018.

Almost a year passed and We saw no solution from Microsoft.

I kindly ask the developers to make steps in this case, because it is an existing and important problem in teams. Not to mention that the solution would be quick and easy to a programmer.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really confusing that the work week starts on a Sunday, many mistakes are happening. It is a must to be able to change this.

• Kai - Uwe Dzialas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here for german citizen. Shifts calendar is also affected.
    Please correct based on region or let us choose.

• Christopher Hoard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are users in the Tech Community who are looking for this functionality. Would like to see the beginning of the week start on a Monday as opposed to Sunday.

• Agneta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is US standard...week starting with Sunday., In Sweden we start our week on Mondays.

Feedback and Knowledge Base