How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Choice of browser with iPad Teams app

We don't have the option to choose between an online browser version or the app (worth limited functionality). But once in the app, we don't have a choice of browser... It's Apple's Safari...
Well, I would like to have the option to choose which browser to start for example when i click on a Tab. More and more iOS 11 apps give you this options in the settings menu

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MNS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • maria john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Teams a perfect meeting solution where you can meet with ... one attendee, application sharing, and interactive troubleshooting, Teams meeting ... In the future, an admin will have the option to update the settings to allow ..... Any idea when you may expand the capability to IOS and or another browser
    Microsoft Teams a perfect meeting solution where you can meet with ... one attendee, application sharing, and interactive troubleshooting, Teams meeting ... In the future, an admin will have the option to update the settings to allow ..... Any idea when you may expand the capability to IOS and or another browser
    if anyone interested in World cup https://www.sportzcraazy.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2019-live-streaming-and-broadcasting-rights/

• Kevin Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Outlook for iOS has had this feature since the beginning (since before it was acquired by Microsoft). When clicking on a link in the Teams app, I would like to open in Chrome, not Safari (unless, of course, the link is to Teams itself, which should keep me in the app).

• Albert June commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is a platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments. The service integrates with the company's Office 365 subscription office productivity suite, including Microsoft Office and Skype, and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
    if anyone face printer issue click here http://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/fix-hp-printer-error-0x61011bed/

• MNS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not about the browser version of Teams... It's about launching links in your preferred browser..., just as Nicholas mentioned!
    Outlook for iOS for example gives you this option (in Preferences).

• john smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no web version. There is no supported browser. Unless something was updated over the weekend. All browsers, Safari, Chrome, Firefox do not work on the iPad. When you try to open Teams, you get a message that the browser is not supported. You are asked to download the app at that point.

any help regarding browser go on this site
    https://www.browsertechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/fix-mozilla-firefox-gmail-error-code-007/

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team gives me message that I cant use chrome but need Firefox or chrome. I get the same message what I use these browsers too!

• Nicholas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Please add an option to launch links in either Chrome or Edge browser on iOS (iPhone or iPad).

Feedback and Knowledge Base