Things I Wish I could do with Notifications (but sadly cannot do):
1) Select to be notified by a particular set of Group chat(s) and NOT any other Group chat.
2) Select to be notified by a particular set of Team chat(s) and NOT any other Team chat.
3) Select to be notified at ONLY certain times of the day.
4) Select to NOT be notified during meetings.
5) Select to be notified by ONLY a select set of Individuals during meetings and no other Individual, Team, or Group.
6) Select to ALWAYS be notified by a select set of Individuals (regardless of the @ symbol usage too) and NOT be notified by any others (regardless of the @ symbol usage too).
7) Select to ALWAYS ignore Individuals (regardless of the @ symbol usage too). This is NOT the same as blocking the Individual.
Dakota Knutson commented
I second all this and would like the ability to ignore a thread for x minutes. When a few people are communicating in a thread I responded to the notifications can get quite obnoxious. I would love to be able to have an option in the notification to "mute this thread for 10 minutes."
Also wish I could allow a banner (AKA Pop-up) but not have the badge (on the Taskbar button)