How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

Support android chrome

Since real multi-user functionality got cancelled I want to at least open a second teams beside the app in my android chrome. Unfortunately android chrome is not supported at the moment.

"Hmm. Your browser version isn't supported. Quickest solution? Download the mobile app."

Would be a nice workaround until maybe some day multi-user functionality will be available.

BR

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Alexandre Dumont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe you can install Teams app within Island sandboxing. Search for Island in the Play Store. No root needed, it's plain Android support.

• Cybericius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate that my company chose MS Teams for some of the tasks.
    I have MS Teams on my phone, but if somebody sends me a link to an MS Teams website, then it complains about the browser and suggests me to download an app that is already installed instead opening that directly. Of course, I cannot change the link received from a colleague so that it wouldn't open the browser, not even sure if there is such format where the app would open. I then manually have to find the group and section that can be read out from the address.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.