Update Uservoice tickets status more often
Would it be possible to get more infos on status, issues, release plans, team decisions here on uservoice?
"Multiple Teams Accounts" was promised half a year ago. No update ever since.
Right now it feels more like fire and forget. Drop your concern/idea/issue here and hope that something will happen somewhen.
Sean Ellis commented
Can I extend this to include not just regular updates, but updates with some actual information.
For the top ten tickets marked as "Working on it", there is very little evidence of actual progress:
1. Private channels. Little progress since 9 Feb 2017 - 575 days.
2. O365 Calendar. Little progress since 6 Jul 2018 - 63 days.
3. Compact mode. Zero progress since 9 Feb 2017 - 575 days.
4. Screen sharing. Zero progress since 2 Jun 2017 - 462 days.
5. Who is in channel. Zero progress since 26 Apr 2017 - 499 days.
6. Notification options. Little progress since 7 Mar 2018 - 184 days.
7. Performance/memory. Some progress since 10 Mar 2017 - 546 days.
8. Auto-scroll. Little progress since 9 Feb 2017 - 575 days.
9. Calendar/sharepoint integration. Little progress since 9 May 2017 - 547 days.
10. A proper calendar. Little progress since 29 May 2018 - 101 days.
I have taken the start date as the first appearance of a "working on it" status on that ticket.
That's an average of over 400 days open, for the 10 most-requested requests, that have already been through triage and are reported as being actively worked on.
Very little of this has made its way into the product.