Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Team,
    Do we have any update on this ?
    I intend to launch Teams app with specific conversation, from another mobile app..
    OR Do we have a work around ?

Inputs / Directions will help.

Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. At present deep links only work within Teams. Otherwise the user gets a confusing launcher page, which negates the use totally.
    Allowing deep links to work without going through the launcher is essential for those of us programming applications using graph

• Ulf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bump, missing basic functionality once you get really going with lots of teams and chats and ...

• Pavneet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to bump this as super important to help with effective chat communication. Perhaps there's a better way, but I'm really used to referencing other chat threads so as to not duplicate information.

So, having a deep link will allow me to point to a different conversation, perhaps in a different channel and help direct team members to the correct channels and avoid.

• AndreasE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here. We love to work with teams and have a lot of channels, lots of discussions and conversations, but it is not easily possible to put someone's attention to a conversation, we had weeks or months ago. Therefore we need a deep link feature, with which the recipient can have access and navigate directly into the discussion or comment. Glad to notice, that we are not the only ones having this feature request.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.